Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Costume Help?

I am not really sure what I want to be for Halloween this year. In the past I have been a Pirate, Mr. Incredible, doctors patient, and a few other things. Here are some pics from the past:


 Now I need to figure out what I should be this year. I love to dress up and go wild. So far I thought I might be a Roman Gladiator or a Vampire. The Roman Gladiator is simple, however, being a Vampire comes with a lot of choices. I can be a Vampire like Count Dracula or I can go the girlish route and be like Edward Cullin on Twilight. Then I could be like Bill Compton on True Blood, who is a Baller because True Blood is a fucking amazing show. The choices of Vampires still goes on because then I have the choice to be a old school Vampire like Eddie Munster.    


So basically I have NO! idea what I want to be for Halloween this year. Please write suggestions in the comment field or vote on my NEW POLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment